Nexus Root Toolkit - Download Mirror
Nexus Root Toolkit - Version 2.1.9
|Nexus Root Toolkit
- Version 2.1.9
Click Here to
Download NRT 2.1.9 Now
||Android Phone Tools, Android Root Tools, Nexus Phones
||September 19, 2016
|Keywords: Nexus Root Toolkit, Android Phone Tools, Root Phone, unlock my nexus, nexus tool kit
Nexus Root Toolkit is a simple to use program that allows you to quickly, easily, and as safely as possible,
root your Nexus device. It does not use exploits to do this, it uses low-level access gained from unlocking the devices' bootloader.
The program can run on Windows from XP, through Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and even the Windows 10 previews.
|New Version Changes:
VERSION 2.1.9 - This program will automatically bring together all the files you need to
unlock and root your device in a few clicks, or flash it back to stock and re-lock it. You can also use
this program to backup/restore all your important data, flash zips, set file permissions, push and pull
files, install apps, generate logcats/bugreports, and much more! With the included file association options,
you can perform tasks like flashing zips, installing apps, restoring android backup files, and flashing/booting
img files with just a double click! The program includes a full featured interface for automating tasks in TWRP,
enhanced restore features, an in-built auto-updater/notification system, ‘any build’ mode, advanced restore
features,’NRT- Live Log’ for viewing the adb/fastboot cmds that are run in the background, quick tools
utilities, utility set for merging custom build.prop tweaks, and tools for taking screenshots/screen-recordings.
All the latest official Android builds and Nexus devices are supported. The program intelligently and selectively
downloads the files it needs for your device and makes sure you are using the latest files available. The program
can even auto-detect your device and build. This release brings official support for the new ZIP style factory
packages. Check out the updated changelog for a more comprehensive breakdown of the feature set and changes
in this release.
· Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
· Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
· Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
· Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
· Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
· Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
· Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
· Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
· Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
· Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
· Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
· Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
· Nexus 4: LG Phone
· Nexus 5: LG Phone
· Nexus 5X: LG Phone
· Nexus 9: HTC Wifi Tablet
· Nexus 9: HTC LTE Tablet
· Nexus 6: Motorola Phone
· Nexus 6P: Huawei Phone
· Nexus Player: Google Device
· Nexus Pixel C: Google Tablet
If you have questions on the software or how to use it, we recommend reviewing the author's FAQ's:
Nexus Root Toolkit 2.0.4: February 4th, 2015
· Updated included masterlists to the latest version available.
· Fixed some typos.
Nexus Root Toolkit 2.0.3: February 3rd, 2015
· Fixes to decryption script for N6
· Vendor button will now enable for N9 LTE edition
· Message box for “Flash Stock” now explains that ‘no-wipe mode’ can be enabled on the the next screen to preserve userdata.
· Fixed the splash messages that redundantly used the word “Temporarily” twice.
· Updated the included busybox free apk, quickreboot, and all of riteshsahu’s backup and restore apps to the latest available versions.
· Other small fixes and optimizations. Screen Recording button no longer gets disabled with ‘Any Build mode’, just a message box that informs user that screen recording doesn’t work on builds lower than 4.4.0.